Friday, March 7, 2008

Wanaka (again)

A day after the races, having recovered from drinking with Irish people (who I can apparently drink under the table), I visited Wanaka again with my new Irish friends Eddie and Johnnie.

We took on the maze, Eddie seemed to rule the world as he likes to say, but we sill ended up lost for two hours or so.


In the tipsy room again:


Wee Eddie and Giant Johnnie!


There were several special moments between Johnnie and Eddie that I could hardly bare interrupt:


Eddie and Johnnie holding p the tower, strong lads they are:


Eddie enjoyed that I think!


Trying to figure out the imposible puzzles:


YEY Eddie! You figured out Thomas!


We finished up with some scenic view stops, again gaygaygay.


We could see the Gibston Winery where Johnnie works:


Johnnie Finn and I, love this guy:

No comments: