Monday, March 17, 2008

edinburgh, scotland

Katie's work mate really hooked us up in Edinburgh, we had a flat right off of the High Street on Advocates Close with a spectacular view of the Sir Walter Monument.



Here's an close up:




We were right on the main road where the Tron Kirk (Church) stands in the center of Edinburgh:




After Katie's parents arrived, we had dinner with Graham and El at Deacon Brodies. Katie left the next morn with her folks to tour the highlands. I met up with Gayle who took me on a great night on the town.

We began the night with simply getting in a taxi, where I promtly made a fool of myself by asking Gayle's friend Mike if 'this' is where I should sit. And by 'this' I meant the floor, he of course meant the pull down seat common to EVERY CAB IN BRITIAN. So here's me after they all had a good laugh at me squatting in the cab like a freak (also I look like a colegin infested mutant in this pic)



Gayle and I after an intense arm wrestling battle:




Mike soon got over that and started to actually believe I wasnt as dumb as I looked, ie: American.



We really thought this would be a good picture, go figure!



- Posted by Tracy

No comments: