Wednesday, March 19, 2008

dumfries, scotland

Gayle was kind enough to drive me to back to her bit (close to my family) where we had a whirl wind night on the town in Dumfries. I may sound like I'm exageratting here, but everyone from this town believes its impossible to have an actual good night. Well folks, I had one of the best nights of my life!

Here's Jamie and I at Green's, the first pub of the night, in the Dumfries pub crawwwwwllll



Jamie laughed so hard at Pete's masterbation joke (we'll get into that later) I thought he would die:



Gayle and Jamie's friend, the crazy scott who I couldneigh undestand:



Gayle and I sang kareoke and were the only ones to recieve a prize, go figure! They were most likely trying to get us to stop singing all together:



She took her hat very seriously, as well as our hats!



Jamie hangin out with the local boys:



You would not believe first off, the hospitality I recieved, we are talking delux apartment in the skysky. Jamie even cooked for us when we got home at 1am for god sakes. (Notice the onions falling to the floor, awesome):



I wish I got more pics of Gayle and Jamie's flat, its simply beautiful, decorated to a T, check the f'in jaccuzzi:



- Posted by Tracy

No comments: